Welcome to the Enterprise Workshop
-pro bono mentoring since 1982
The eight week EW Planning Program starts 4 June.
Click here to view the timetables
Check the videos on the website to hear what past participants say about their Workshop experience.
The EW Pivot Program starts on 23 July
The six week Pivot Program will enable you to: identify and overcome problems that are affecting your business; or carefully assess a new business opportunity.
Dates for diary for the next EW Pivot Program:
Since 1982, the Enterprise Workshop has helped a large number of small and medium
businesses overcome their challenges and become more successful.
The Workshop's key success factor is mentoring by experienced business executives who willingly share their knowledge and experience with Workshop participants.
Workshop programs are:
- Practical, 'hands-on' and mentor-based.
- Designed to help participants overcome business difficulties and/or seize new opportunities.
- An opportunity to gain expert advice from successful business people.
Workshop participants develop knowledge and skills that will enable them to:
- Analyse their business situation and develop strategies for change for future growth;
- Identify and thoroughly evaluate new business opportunities;
- Seek funding, manage risk and make their business more secure;
- Have confidence in themselves and their business; and
- Grow sales; grow profit - and enjoy life!
Keep up to date with the Workshop