Welcome to the Enterprise Workshop
EW - pro bono mentoring since 1982
Enterprise Workshop - final 2014 program underway
The EW Planning Program
- The Planning Program will help you prepare a plan for business success.
- It's time to decide to grab this chance to work
on the 'how to' of long-term planning and implementation.
- If you already have a good understanding of your business situation, this program will
enable you to prepare a 'roadmap' to business success.
Dates for diary:
- Three interactive day sessions with mentors and speakers -
Wednesday 15 October; 29 October; and 13 November
- Three review Sessions (by appointment) - Monday 27 October, 10 November & 8 December.
A panel of senior executives will advise on what works, what doesn't and why.
The EW Pivot Program - next program will start early 2015
The six week Pivot Program will enable you to: identify and overcome problems that are affecting your business; or carefully assess a new business opportunity.
EW Pivot Program:
- Two interactive day sessions with mentors and speakers
- Two review Sessions by appointment
Click here to view the timetables
Check the videos on the website to hear what past participants say about their Workshop experience.
Since 1982, the Enterprise Workshop has helped a large number of small and medium
businesses overcome their challenges and become more successful.
The Workshop's key success factor is mentoring by experienced business executives who willingly share their knowledge and experience with Workshop participants.
Workshop programs are:
- Practical, 'hands-on' and mentor-based.
- Designed to help participants overcome business difficulties and/or seize new opportunities.
- An opportunity to gain expert advice from successful business people.
Workshop participants develop knowledge and skills that will enable them to:
- Analyse their business situation and develop strategies for change for future growth;
- Identify and thoroughly evaluate new business opportunities;
- Seek funding, manage risk and make their business more secure;
- Have confidence in themselves and their business; and
- Grow sales; grow profit - and enjoy life!
Keep up to date with the Workshop