Welcome to the Enterprise Workshop
EW - pro bono mentoring since 1982
Enterprise Workshop - 2015 Program Under Review
For more than 30 years the Enterprise Workshop has helped
small and medium size businesses to solve problems and identify opportunities
Over the years the EW program, in response to market needs,
has undergone a number of changes while maintaining the culture of the EW.
EW Directors have appointed an independent panel to
review future directions ensuring the style and standard of the EW
maintains its currency and validity in the market.
The Program information on the site relates to 2014
The EW looks forward to retaining your interest.
– Ph: 02 9247 2490 Marjorie Anderson
Click here to view the timetables
Check the videos on the website to hear what past participants say about their Workshop experience.
Since 1982, the Enterprise Workshop has helped a large number of small and medium
businesses overcome their challenges and become more successful.
The Workshop's key success factor is mentoring by experienced business executives who willingly share their knowledge and experience with Workshop participants.
Workshop programs are:
- Practical, 'hands-on' and mentor-based.
- Designed to help participants overcome business difficulties and/or seize new opportunities.
- An opportunity to gain expert advice from successful business people.
Workshop participants develop knowledge and skills that will enable them to:
- Analyse their business situation and develop strategies for change for future growth;
- Identify and thoroughly evaluate new business opportunities;
- Seek funding, manage risk and make their business more secure;
- Have confidence in themselves and their business; and
- Grow sales; grow profit - and enjoy life!
Keep up to date with the Workshop