for the future.
Welcome to the Enterprise WorkshopGrab this chance to identify and overcome problems that are affecting your business. The Enterprise Workshops’ second Pivot Program for 2014 starts on Thursday 3 April and finishes on 13 May.
Dates for diary:
Interactive day sessions with mentors on Thursday, 3 April & Friday 11 April.
Review Sessions by appointment - 22 April & 13 May.
Your plan will be reviewed by a panel of senior executives who know what works, what doesn’t and why!
The Planning Program on 28 May will help you with the ‘how to’ of implementation and loner-term planning
Dates for diary:
Interactive day sessions with mentors on Wednesday 28 May, 13 June & 22 July.
Review Sessions by appointment - 12 June, 24 June & 22 July.
Your plan will be reviewed by a panel of senior executives who know what works, what
doesn’t and why!
Click here – through to timetables
The Enterprise Workshop provides mentor-based business development programs designed to help people in small and medium sizes businesses to operate more effectively and to thoroughly investigate new business opportunities with respect to commercial viability and risk.
The Workshop programs are:
Workshop participants develop knowledge and skills that will enable them to:
- Practical, ‘hands-on’ and mentor-based.
- Designed to help participants overcome business difficulties
and/or seize new opportunities.
- An opportunity to gain expert advice from successful business people.
- Analyse their business situation and develop strategies for change for future growth;
- Identify and thoroughly evaluate new business opportunities;
- Seek funding, manage risk and make their business more secure;
- Have confidence in themselves and their business; and
- Grow sales; grow profit - and enjoy life!
Since 1982, the Enterprise Workshop has helped a large number of motivated people in small and medium enterprises to meet and overcome their challenges and grow successful businesses. The Workshop’s key success factor is the direct involvement of experienced business people. They willingly share their knowledge and experience with Workshop participants.
Keep up to date with the Workshop